RSS

Movie Awards Update: It's Oscar Weekend!


It's time to follow up on my post the day the Oscar nominations were announced (here) -- when I only needed to see five more movies before the big night. Well, last Sunday I saw the last of those five -- and so with a week to spare, I managed to see all 10 nominated films and all 20 nominated performances!

Well tonight, I thought I'd take it a step further and see the one nominated screenplay I have not seen. So what does this all mean?

Saturday: I will post mini reviews of all the movies I have seen over the past few weeks to catch up.

Sunday AM: I will post my predictions for the major categories of the 82nd Academy Awards -- best picture, actress, actor, supporting actress, supporting actor, director, adapted screenplay and original screenplay! So check back before the big telecast @ 8:30pm Sunday.

Meanwhile, don't forget to vote in the Oscar poll at left! And check out my reviews of all the films I've previously seen by clicking the reviews icon -- also at left.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed