RSS

Memories of NYC




These chairs were for sale at one of the flea markets we attended...we spotted John Derian buying at this very same market.


Bits and pieces collected on my bedside table.


 Fresh flowers at The Crosby Street.





I loved this little artwork near the lifts at The Crosby...the fluoro{or neon as the Americans call it} Lucite frame was very cool...you know how much I love fluoro!


The beauty of The Crosby {above and below}.






Just a little sneak peek at some of the lovely textiles we purchased for Black & Spiro {above}.


The Matchbook launch party {this photo {from Coach's photostream} is like Where's Wally...can you spot my head...a hint...black, lower right corner}




I'll stop boring you about NYC after this post, I promise.  If you ever visit New York I highly recommend staying at The Crosby Street Hotel in Soho which is owned and was decorated by Kit Kemp.  I have loved her work for quite some time.  A couple of years ago I stayed at her Haymarket Hotel in London and both hotels are divine.  They tick all the boxes for me.  Nothing is spared.  Every detail is thought through and delivered with perfection.  Also a huge thanks to Georgie for making our stay so wonderful!

After such a whirlwind week it was so comforting to see my 3 boys at the airport when I arrived home...there's no place like home.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed