RSS

New York New York











It has been a fun week and a very busy week.  On Wednesday night we went to the Matchbook magazine launch here in Soho which was hosted by Rita Konig, John Derian and Lela Rose.  It was so great catching up with Katie, Jane, Fallon, Ashlina, Alaina and Michelle Adams

On Thursday night we caught up with Patricia van Essche at Balthazar also in Soho and tonight we had drinks with Heather from Habitually Chic here at The Crosby Hotel.  We also ran into Kathryn Ireland in the lobby this afternoon.  It was so lovely to see her again and I told her how much I loved the house she decorated which was featured in the latest World of Interiors magazine.  It is divine.  I actually spent the entire flight over here pouring over the article...truth be told!

Today we visited Elizabeth Bauer at her beautiful store and met her cute dog and chatted with her about decorating and she told us she is opening up a store in the Hamptons over the Summer with her mum which sounds very exciting.  Her store is so beautiful and full to the brim with things I loved.  All of the photos above were taken at her store today.  I have felt such a connection with her work ever since Lonny did a story on her a while ago.

In amongst all of that we have scoured and fossicked and found some amazing things for Black & Spiro.  I can't wait for everything to be delivered in the coming months.  It really has been such an inspiring and invigorating trip.  Now I can't wait to get home to see my boys who are apparently missing me immensely...not to mention how much I am missing them!!

xx
Anna

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed