RSS

"R&B HUMDINGERS" Vol. 5 - Twenty Greasy Groovers

Amazing collection of rockin' R&B!trax:
1. Scratch That Itch - Elliot Shavers 2. Itch With Me - Guitar Crusher 3. Where Did I Goof - Elroy 'Shadow' Peace 4. You've Got To Move - James Dixon 5. You Move Me Baby - The Rivingtons 6. Quick Draw McGraw - Frank Dalton 7. My Heart Beats Faster - The El Venos 8. What's The Matter Claudy - Ernest Tucker 9. How Can I Please You - Little Frankie Brunson 10. Hounds Tooth - Hal Singer 11. The Dog - Junior & The Classics 12. Rock N Roll Music - Jimmy Breedlove 13. You Can't Do Me Wrong - Toni Knight 14. Turn It On - Don Covay 15. My Lady Love - Johnny Oliver 16. Find My Baby - The African Beavers 17. I'm Talkin' About You Baby - Emmet Davis 18. The Wobble - Sonny Til & The Orioles 19. If You'll Be My Love - Henry Hayes Orchestra 20. Astronaut - Bob Arnold
...served by Gyro1966...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed