RSS

Help Me Name My Trellis Wallpaper




Here's a box full of my wallpaper designs for Porters Paints.  It's getting very close with all the designs now signed off and colourways chosen.  If you have dropped into our store of late you will know that our back 2 rooms are currently closed as we are redecorating them around my new wallpaper collection.   We will also be photographing these rooms in the coming weeks as they will be used in the advertising for the new collection.  There is exciting times ahead I promise!! 




Here's a little sneak peek below of some of the designs and colourways....



It's hard to see in this picture however, I wanted the collection to have a beautiful hand-drawn look.  I didn't want it to look like it had been generated by a computer.  My favourite design is going to be called - Round and Round the Garden and it isn't in the picture above.  You will have to wait until we launch in a couple of months time to see it.  The trellis is yet to be named and the stripe is going to be called Higgledy Piggledy Stripe. 

I was thinking it might be fun for you, my readers to name the trellis!!  What do you think?  I am opening this up to you and I hope that you will leave your ideas for the trellis name here in the comments section of this post.  The person who thinks of the name I select will be sent 3 free rolls of my wallpaper in any colour/design they choose and this is open to readers anywhere in the world. 

Please make sure you leave your email address when you leave your idea in the comments section below so that I can contact you!!

If you are unable to leave a comment here, then just email me - anna@blackandspiro.com.au and I will add your idea into the comment section below fo you.

The 3 free rolls will be sent out just after we launch the collection in a couple of months time.  However, I need to decide on a name in the next week so this is open until next Friday 16th March, 2012.

Hope you will join in the fun!!

Anna

xx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed