RSS

MAXINE BROWN "Spotlight On Maxine Brown / Maxine Brown's Greatest Hits"

Maxine Brown recorded for the Scepter label's Wand subsidiary during the same period as the Shirelles, Chuck Jackson and Tommy Hunt -- which means that among the writer-producers she worked with were Carole King, Luther Dixon and Burt Bacharach. This album contains two complete albums and eight bonus tracks. The material on this Kent album is fine and the notes are good. (Amazon)trax:
01 Oh No, Not My Baby 02 It's Gonna Be Alright 03 Ask Me 04 I Cry Alone 05 Coming Back To You 06 He Does Something To Me aka You Do Something To Me 07 Wonder What My Baby's Doing Tonight 08 Since I Found You 09 Gotta Find A Way 10 Yesterday's Kisses 11 You Upset My Soul 12 Little Girl Lost 13 We Can Work It Out 14 I Don_t Need Anything 15 Anything For A Laugh 16 If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody 17 One Step At A Time 18 I've Got A Lot Of Love Left In Me 19 One In A Million 20 Soul Serenade 21 Anything You Do Is Alright 22 He_s The Only Guy I_ll Ever Love 23 Slipping Thru My Fingers 24 Do It Now 25 When I Fall In Love 26 I Got Love 27 Listen To My Heart 28 Wrong Number, Right Girl
...served by Gyro1966...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed