RSS

Country House Part 2





We still need more books for the bookcase but we are gradually getting there.  You wouldn't believe how many books it takes to fill a bookcase of this size.  Every time I visit the house my client has a few more boxes of books ready for me which I then place into the bookcase for her. 




If you have been following my blog for a while you will remember that I have posted pictures of this lovely house in the country before.  It is one I have been working on for a year or so.  Just before Christmas we installed a beautiful large built-in bookcase which covers the entire wall in the lounge area.  We built it around a pretty window which looks out to the garden.  

Late last week we hung 44 family photographs in a cluster wall in the same room.  We also delivered a pair of traditional white cane verandah armchairs and a pretty garden table which we filled with pots of orchids and succulents and candles.  We placed the table on the verandah at the front door.  Next stage is the dining room and then onto renovating the bathroom and redecorating the main bedroom, guest bedroom and the children's rooms.  I'll be sure to post pictures as we go along.

xx
Anna

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed