RSS

"TOMMYKNOCKERS' BEAT CLUB" VOL. 8

IT'S THE TOMMYKNOCKERS' BEAT CLUB VOL.8. A KNOCK IS AS GOOD AS A HIT (TO A DEAD HORSE): More uncompiled UK beat rarities from the endless British sixties. Some are even unreleased. Beat wunderbar indeed again...
read all about this great comp here:
ROOTS AND TRACES: SPURENSICHERUNG

trax:
1. My Reservations Been Confirmed (Columbia, 66) - Herman's Hermits 2. You're No Good (Star Club, 65, German-only 7") - The Crickets Show Band 3. I Won't Turn Away Now (Roulette, 66, US-7") - The Hullaballoos 4. My Life Ain't Easy (President, 67, released on 7" in USA) - The Equals 5. What Can I Do (Philips, 64) - The Strangers w/Mike Shannon 6. Are You Back In My World Now (Columbia, 64) - The Cherokees 7. I'll Go Crazy (Columbia, 65) - The Persuasions 8. I Want You To Want Me (Columbia, 63) - The Shadows 9. Go Away (Parlophone, 64) - The Trendsetters Ltd. 10. Love Is A Funny Little Thing (Columbia/CBS, 67, US-7") - The Creatures 11. You Don't Have To Whisper (Parlophone, 65) - The Dimensions 12. La La La (Mother, 71) - C.M.J. 13. Think About The Times (Columbia, 66) - The Times 14. Off The Hook (Columbia, 66) - Tommy Vance 15. I Can't Make Your Way (LP:"Two Of A Kind", Decca,68) - Paul & Barry Ryan 16. Can't Get Through To You (Pye, 65) - The Honeycombs 17. Milkcow Blues (unreleased 64 ) - The Presidents 18. Baby Back Now (CNR, 65, Dutch release) - The Scorpions 19. She Was Really Saying Something (Parlophone, 65) - The Herd 20. Time Will Tell (If I'm A Loser) (CBS, 67) - The Magic Lanterns 21. Don't You Dare (Philips, 64) - The Interns 22. The Time It Takes (Decca, 64) - Alan Dean & His Problems 23. Can Your Monkey Do The Dog (Polydor, 65) - Tommy Bruce & The Bruisers 24. And I Do Just What I Want (Decca, 65) - The Bo Street Runners 25. Yes I Do (Decca, 63) - Pete MacLaine & The Clan 26. I Love You (Page One, 67) - The Graham Bond Organisation 27. Love Love Love (unreleased 65 Shel Talmy production) - The Pathfinders 28. Pretty Girls (Doctor Bird, 66) - The Blues Busters 29. Session Man (Pye, 66) - Five's Company 30. I've Just Fallen In Love (Fontana, 63) - The Statesmen 31. Respectable (unrelesed '66) - The Move 32. The Friendly Undertaker (V.A.-LP:"Ireland's Greatest Sounds, Ember, 66) - The Alleykatz 33. Cause I Do Care (EP: s.t. Decca, 67) - The Sea-Ders 34. 34 Ebola - Outro...
Compiled by The Lolly Pope
From ROOTS AND TRACES: SPURENSICHERUNG Blogspot, served by Gyro1966

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed