RSS

Admiring





Late last year I posted the entry foyer of this lovely house which was featured in the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of House Beautiful magazine.  It was such a wonderful surprise when I visited Heather at Habitually Chic this morning to discover that she recently visited this divine home which belongs to L.A. Designer Mark Sikes

Heather has prepared 2 fabulous posts which are chocker-block full of AMAZING images of Mark's Hollywood Hills home.  I think these 2 pictures above of his little sitting nook are my absolute favourite. 

I must say that this home is an example of white walls done extremely well.  It's so important to layer lots of fabulous bits and pieces, books, artwork, rugs, collections, fabrics and furniture on top of a blank canvas of white walls and floors.  And in my opinion, Mark has achieved the perfect balance here in his beautiful home.

Make sure you head over to Habitually Chic for the full scoop!

Happy Australia Day my Australian friends.  Hope you have a fabulous day!
xx
Anna

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed