RSS

"FROM THE GHETTO"

29 Wild Rock 'n' Roll and R&B Movers! Great comp!trax:
1. Hey Baba Leba - Thurston Harris 2. Etcetera - Jackie Wilson 3. Chonnie-On-Chon - James Brown 4. Let's Rock - Barrett Strong 5. Oh-Oh - Eddie Bo 6. Big Fat Woman - Bobby Freeman 7. Rock Doc - Louis Jordan 8. Chicken Shack Boogie (fast version) - Amos Milburn 9. Big Rock Joe From Kokomo - Piano Red (Dr Feelgood) 10. I Ain't Drunk - Jimmy Liggins 11. Double Crossing Baby - The Robins 12. Trickle Trickle - The Videos 13. Rockin' In The Rocket Room - The Larks 14. I'm Slippin' In - The Spiders 15. No Good Lover - Mickey & Sylvia 16. I'm Tired Of Beggin' - Sly Fox 17. Look What You're Doing To Me - Professor Longhair 18. I Don't Care Who Knows - Harold Burrage 19. Strange Kind Of Feeling - Tiny Kennedy 20. Love Don't Love Nobody - Roy Brown 21. Nosey Joe - Bull Moose Jackson 22. Shuffle In The Gravel - Young Jessie 23. Too Much - Bernard Hardison 24. Touch And Go - Wynona Carr 25. Smooth Operator - Sarah Vaughan 26. Fujiyama Mama - Annisteen Allen 27. Promise Mr Thomas - Varetta Dillard 28. I Thought I Told You Not To Tell Them - Marie Knight 29. Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In The Air) - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
...served by Gyro1966...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed