RSS

"THE BEST OF IVY & HANOVER RECORDS"

Nice collection of vocal group harmony from two small mid 50s labels based in New York.trax:
1. Lullabye Of The Bells - The Deltairs 2. It's Only You Dear - The Deltairs 3. Your First Love - The Five Letters 4. Hold My Baby - The Five Letters 5. Moonlight - The Vanguards 6. I'm Moving - The Vanguards 7. In My Heart - Jimmy Lewis & The Volumes 8. I Saw A Cottege In My Dreams - Jimmy Lewis & The Volumes 9. Standing At The Alter - The Deltairs 10. I Might Like It - The Deltairs 11. Sunshine - The Ivies 12. Come On - The Ivies 13. Jeanie - The Unique Teens 14. At The Ball - The Unique Teens 15. Long Legged Linda - The Kids From Texas 16. I'm So Lonely - The Kids From Texas 17. When We First Met - Lucien Farrar 18. Did You Kiss Me Goodbye - Lucien Farrar 19. Jeannie (Alt Version) - The Unique Teens 20. At The Ball (Alt Version) - The Unique Teens 21. I'll Be By Your Side - Clarence Paul 22. I Need Your Lovin' - Clarence Paul 23. It's Eternal - Laura Leslie 24. Crazy Dream - Jimmy Steward 25. Alone Because I Love You - Terry & The Bells 26. The Fact Of Love - The Flourescents
...served by Gyro1966...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Environment Powered by Mysiterank
Preview on Feedage: lily-putts Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Feedage Grade A rated Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Subscribe My Feed